Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Carnival Party Make and Take Prizes

Carnival parties are perfect for a backyard birthday.  Try a Google or Pinterest search and you'll be surfing some eye candy forever!  I think at this point I have spent more time getting ideas ready than I actually have spent doing any real work to get the party started...Alas, the party is this Sunday, and it's time to get the ball rolling.


I struck gold a few weeks back at AC Moore when I found these Carnival Stickers for 50 cents each!  At first, I had no idea of what to do with them, but at least I found some fun stickers to give away.  With some craft closet scavenging and lots of Bruins overtime plays, I came up with some book marks to use as prizes.  So much better than the piles of plastic that we are used to handing out at parties, and not too time consuming as well.  In one night, I had a stack of 22 ready for the event, and it cost me next to nothing!  And of course, the Bruins won!




Late Night Craft Session





 Linking to: 

http://todayscreativeblog.net/get-your-craft-on-107/#more-21992


One Project at a Time Link party - ABFOL
A Bowl Full of Lemons

Sugar Bee Crafts


 http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2013/07/show-me-what-ya-got-127.html

2 comments:

  1. we all loved how it came together. Jake LOVES his kazoo and book marks!!! The palm reader was my fav AND the safari! Jake loved the water gun animal game and the maracas in the photo booth! Fav food - snow cones Perfect for a 90* day!!!

    ReplyDelete