Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chill Tumblers

Is a glass just for sipping?  Of course not!  One of my favorite things to collect is glass, and I've found so many pieces that I really enjoy.  Art deco and depression glass are some of my favorite finds, especially at a bargain price.  That's why I was thrilled to find these beauties at The Goodwill Store for $0.69 each!

Perhaps the photo doesn't do justice to their elegance, but once their true (re-)purpose is shown, their allure is hard to resist...

 "Are we going to drink out of them?" he asked, feeling a sense of secondary intent upon the scene.
"No way!  They're for candles!" I exclaimed...
Ooooh!
Ahhhh!
Romantic Mantelpiece
These fetching tumblers bring chills to my spine each time I see their glowing glamor.  I can't believe anyone would give such treasures away, but I am glad that I found them!  What have you found lately?

2 comments: